- Feeling poor? If you are reading this, the chances are you have clean water, healthy food, and a comfortable shelter to live in. Many people in the world don't.
- Missing the people you have lost? Remember you were blessed to have them in your life. Most people never even met them.
- Chronic disease have you wondering why me? Look at some of the other diseases you could have. I know I can find a lot of diseases that would be so much more difficult to live with. I'll keep what I have.
- Feeling unfairly attacked or disliked? At least no one will come knocking at your door in the middle of the night and take you away because they don't like what you believe or say.
- Is your world intolerant and judgmental to your special needs kid(s)? It sucks, but you are blessed to still have your kids. There are parents who no longer have their kids and would be willing to put up with almost anything to have them back.
There are days when I feel defeated. There are days when the world tells me how wrong I am and how to do it right. There are days when choices have to be made because there isn't enough money to do everything. On these days, and other difficult days, I stop and look at the blessings I have. I look at what went right today.
And, yes, GB and Hope made it on the bus today without a single problem. Some days are easier to be grateful for then others. Still, gratitude belongs in every day. God is always good.