The Dad and I went and met with the school psychiatrist and the class therapist today. I really didn't want to go, since we already saw the other shrink Monday and had Therapy Tuesday. However, one of the condition of Hope being in the class with so much support is that we meet with the therapist and doctor once a month. Since I haven't met with them since the beginning of November, I felt obligated to force myself today. Doing things you don't want to do exercises your willpower.
They discussed how poorly Hope was doing. I agreed with them. The psychiatrist said Hope's behavior was telling us she is scared... afraid of being abandoned. I waited. I was sure there had to be more coming. I waited some more. That was all he had to offer. I go back tomorrow to have a session with Hope and the therapist (darn, the psychiatrist couldn't make it). I will try to take an open mind with me tomorrow. I don't know if I can do it.