- I woke the girls early and made it a really slooow morning.
- They are wearing comfortable clothes, my choice.
- After they were done with breakfast, I offered them bananas with chocolate dipping sauce.
- I had them pack their own snacks for the ride to the little city.
- I have GB's iPod and headphones ready.
- Night time medicine and PJs are out.
- I am off to call contractors and get started on getting Hope out of GB's room.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
A Pro-Active Therapy Tuesday
I hate Therapy Tuesday. They range from bad to horrible. Rather than waiting to see what goes wrong, I decided today to write about what I am trying to do to improve the outcome.