Friday, October 14, 2011

Worth Sharing

Hope drove me crazy yesterday. She sneaked outside with out permission, fed the dog bubble solution, lost her homework, hit the dog, and stood in the hallway screaming because she had nothing to do. There was more, but that is not important. What I wanted to share was that as I kissed Hope goodnight, I realized that I didn't have a headache, my blood pressure wasn't changing wildly, and I didn't have to force myself to go through my Mommy motions. Hope didn't have a good day and I was okay. That is worth sharing.

9 comments:

Sheri said...

Yay! <3

Sarah said...

That is definitely worth sharing. :) *hugs*

Kelly said...

Good for you. Wonderful feeling, isn't it?

Kelley said...

WOOHOO! Love you!

Barb G said...

GREAT job, Mom!! (((hugs)))

acceptance with joy said...

Sweet! Love those good mommy days.

as far as the challenge goes.... YOU CAN DO IT!! I know you can. It's really making me think twice before I open my mouth...

Thanks for joining.

Medkid said...

That's AWESOME!!! Yay for emotion regulation! :)

Jenny said...

Good job! I like it when we have good Mommy moments also. I feel guilty sometimes when I am going through the motions. It is getting better each day.

Kristine said...

Yeah you!