Despite some current difficulties, I have many things to be grateful for.
* The Dad is back from Michigan. His report: J looks good and outside of school, X is doing well.
* We are having car problems, but we have the fiscal resources to solve them. Annoying yes, but it could be worse.
* GB is manic at the moment, but her psychiatrist answered my email in less than thirty minutes.
* Things aren't going well with the "outlaws" (Booboo's family), but MK is getting more reasonable and showing maturity in dealing with the situation.
* My grandson has started bringing me books, saying "read" and climbing into my lap.
* It is cold outside, but warm inside.
* When I look at the hard stuff, I can say "This, too, will pass" and believe it.
* I am never alone.