Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gratitude

Despite some current difficulties, I have many things to be grateful for.

* The Dad is back from Michigan. His report: J looks good and outside of school, X is doing well.

* We are having car problems, but we have the fiscal resources to solve them. Annoying yes, but it could be worse.

* GB is manic at the moment, but her psychiatrist answered my email in less than thirty minutes.

* Things aren't going well with the "outlaws" (Booboo's family), but MK is getting more reasonable and showing maturity in dealing with the situation.

* My grandson has started bringing me books, saying "read" and climbing into my lap.

* It is cold outside, but warm inside.

* When I look at the hard stuff, I can say "This, too, will pass" and believe it.

* I am never alone.


5 comments:

Dia por Dia said...

Thank you for the reminder to pause and be grateful for the things that are going right. I needed this today!

Katydid said...

Such a lovely list :) Hope things get better for G.B, you are both in my thoughts...

Katy

acceptance with joy said...

I have been praying for your girlie! I pray that she feels calm and settled soon.

Sarah said...

Love it. <3

Accidental Expert said...

Its wonderful that you can look at all the blessings in your life. You are an inspiration tome.