Monday, November 14, 2011

Our Monday




  • Hope finally had her blood work done. She still flipped out, but this morning there were enough people to hold her down.
  • GB, with MK's help, used her newest cookbook to make monkey cupcakes for her class. I love how they came out.
  • Took the two hour round trip with The Dad and the girls this morning. The psychiatrist spent a half hour talking to GB and 10 minutes taking to Hope. She is pleased with how GB is doing on the new medication. She wants an EKG done on Hope.
  • The trip zapped me. I came home after dropping the girls at school and my oxygen saturation levels hovered around 90. I hope I get to stay in bed for the day, but the doctor might want to see me (I am not calling her).
  • Back fighting with the Director of Special Education. I want both girls' CSE meetings before Thanksgiving.
  • Normal (at least our normal) is within sight. Stitches out Friday.



3 comments:

acceptance with joy said...

so very cute!!!!!

I hope you get your strength back soon!

Lee said...

Those are adorable cupcakes, but do take care of you!

Accidental Expert said...

Glad the bloodwork is over with. Those cupcakes are amazing. Yum!