Thursday, September 15, 2011

You Can't Catch Me!


You can't catch me- nobody can. I took GB and ran away from home. We are spending three days at my sister's in NC. I decided we both needed a break, took her out of school, and went. Education still happened, though. Our plane stopped in the middle of a runway at RDU airport. Twenty minutes later GB got to see Air Force One land and taxi right past us. She was thrilled.

She is relaxed and happy with her cousins and I am happy to be spending time with my sister. We needed this.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I love that picture! I can just feel how relaxed GB is. I'm glad you two got away. Very cool about seeing Air Force One, too! Education is everywhere. :)

I've been reading your blog, just haven't been responding too often because my brain is so muddled these days. I've been praying, though!

Kelly said...

Good for you both. :) She looks so content and happy.

Momma Too Many said...

Love that you had the courage to just grab her and run away for a little bit! Enjoy your time with your sister and soak up all the love your family has to give you!

Dawn said...

So glad you are getting a break! I hope it is a lovely rest.
Blessings,
Dawn