|Hope wants a hug!|
We have now had Hope for seven weeks.
- She has an excellent therapist :)
- She is toilet trained :)
- Except when she doesn't want to be :(
- ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder) is out in full force :(
- If I don't take it personally, it is actually funny to watch her step over the line one teeny, tiny step at a time, waiting for a reaction. It can take her five minutes to exit the living room :)
- Take downs are getting to be routine, everyday events :(
- The honeymoon at school is showing signs of ending ?
- Hope has the teacher falling for her manipulation, line, hook and sinker :(
- We have two new fixations in the house *people are always stupid* and *I don't care*itits :(
- Hope allows some physical contact :)
- The deliberately spilling drinks and throwing food on the floor has made it to the *time-to-deal-with-this* list :)
- Hope can count out three of anything :)