Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hope, Attachment, and I had a GOOD Day

Tuesday was a good day for Hope and I. Hope did not get physically aggressive at all today.  That by itself is a milestone to celebrate. But it gets better. She called me "Mom" and "Mommy" all day, and not once was I "mean and ugly". She asked for a hug from me! And the Cherry-on-Top? She was cuddling her Dad right before bedtime and she asked for cuddle time with me- and he was right there. Four gigantic firsts in the same day. She did wet her pants, but nobody's perfect. I wish I had known it was going to be such a good day- I would have taken some pictures.

5 comments:

Mom of 7 said...

Yay for a good day! I know that is a wonderful thing for you to celebrate!

Psycho Mom said...

Praise the Lord for good days! Yey for you all.

Ms. G said...

That is lovely. You must be a person with an incredible gift of patience. Just reading your profile wore me out!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice!

junglemama said...

Oooooo that is a good day! Yay!