I received this award from Karen over at Confessions of an Aspergers Mom.
Ten things about me:
- I started fostering at 22 years-old.
- Babies are not my thing.
- I love the ocean.
- My oldest grandchild is 16.
- Gardens are a piece of God.
- I have had 57 surgeries in my life.
- Advocating I am good at;
- Acceptance, not so much.
- My God is so ginormous that he can't be pigeon-holed by anybody.
- I am constantly amazed by where God wants me to go.
Last Mom @ http://lastmom.blogspot.com/
Lori @ http://abnormalherd.blogspot.com/
Pat @ http://25YearsToLiveLife.blogspot.com/
Kelley @ http://mylifeincludingme.blogspot.com/
Kris @ http://mommyneedstherapy.blogspot.com/
Award winners should copy award, tell everyone ten things about themselves and pass the award on.