* Hope saw the pediatric cardiologist yesterday, who said her arrhythmia was benign.
* I started her on 2.5 mg of Abilify last night.
* Hope is in her own room. The alarm is suppose to come today.
* Last night, Hope sneaked out of her room and got into nail polish. The Dad was furious. MK shrugged and asked him what he expected.
* GB has completed 6 hours of recreational reading to earn an amusement park ticket from school.
* GB received another award from school. Last time it was for effort and this time it was for improvement. Her good year continues!
* Hope's world has gradually expanded in the last 18 months. After Orlando, I plan on making it very small again, until she can handle it.
* The first of three packages arrived for our waterbed mattress replacement. The other two are suppose to arrive today.
*** Orlando can not come soon enough ***