Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines



Today is Valentines Day and both girls woke up excited. GB had picked out a heart dress that was perfect for today. When Hope saw her in it, the lip began to quiver. GB immediately offered to help Hope pick out more appropriate attire. It was fun to watch GB fuss over Hope.


GB baked cookies for her class last night and we drove the girls to school. Hope almost lost it this morning when she was told to pick up the first set of clothing she had on, but managed to pull it together.


It is a Therapy Tuesday so I wanted to post before the rest of the day happened and Hope's good morning was not the first thing on my mind. Hope went to school this morning expecting to do no work today and to have no homework tonight. I was unable to reset her expectations, so I am not sure how she will come home.


I did enjoy our good morning though!






3 comments:

Ranger said...

awww lovely pictures! Very sweet of GB to help Hope figure out what to wear, she sounds a lovely big sister.

Denise said...

Glad you had a good morning! I never take those for granted. The girls look very cute in their outfits.

Hedged in Beauty said...

What an awesome sister GB is!!!!!!