- Hope and GB are in separate gymnastic classes.
- I called the MHA today to set up ten hours of out-of home respite a month for Hope.
- I have an appointment with GB's case manager Tuesday to go over the services available for her.
- GB's old daycare provider, who was diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer in Sept. 2009, called and said she was feeling well enough to do evening and weekend respite at her place. GB is thrilled!
- I signed GB up for Challenger Softball without Hope.
- Hope and the Dad are signed up for special needs swim lessons together on Saturday mornings.
- The Dad spoke with the therapist yesterday. She will start doing sibling work with the two of them next week- back to back, so no extra driving AND she made it clear that fair did not mean the same.
- I am considering separate bedrooms for the girls, at least for a while. I am not sure exactly how, but with a 6 bedroom house, it should be possible. Still need to convince the Dad.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Working on Changes
I need to make changes so that GB survives our adventure in adding to our family.