Friday, March 25, 2011

The End of Winter

On Wednesday, my kids went to school for two hours. On Thursday, they were at the school for four hours. Of course, that was only because The Dad forgot to get them off the bus. Today was a scheduled 1/2 day- another two hours. The girls really don't need this time stuck in the house together. At this point, I really wish they had there own rooms.They simply can't take any amount of time without direct supervision. I kept GB with me this afternoon. Tomorrow, I think I will just decide to be  healthy. I will get up and see how far I can carry that. I just can't stay in bed and watch anymore.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm a new reader here. I can SO relate to this one. My two need to be in line of sight 24/7. Or they will beat the tar out of eachother.

I'm tired too.

Integrity Singer said...

trying to catch up. you've had so much happening the past few weeks! ugh!