Sunday, June 26, 2011

Reiki Results

It has now been a week since my Reiki treatment. The first few nights after the treatment, my legs weren't jumping and I slept well. They are back to jumping again. I saw no difference in the trembling, my balance, or my strength. It was only one one-hour treatment, so I really wasn't expecting much. Considering I had three good nights in a row after it, which almost never happens, I am inclined to believe it did something. I am going to commit to it for three weeks and reevaluate  its effect.

We are leaving for NY in an hour. Please keep all of us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have Restless Leg Syndrome? Sometimes that can crop up after a surgery, but I don't know if this started up before or after your hip surgery. I have terrible RLS, and have to take meds daily to control it. Otherwise, I get no restorative sleep. Check out rls.org, the discussion board there is very helpful.

Denise said...

I really hope it helps you.

Praying for your trip home!!