Thursday, May 17, 2012

It Can Be Hard...

Hope had a full blown rage last night. The Dad was not here. It lasted 2 1/2 hours. This morning I woke up to Hope raging with The Dad. In the process, Hope punched GB. GB defended herself. I took GB down stairs and left The Dad with Hope. It was a nice two hours. GB and I had a chance to tap. The Dad is working for the next three hours. Having Hope within arms length crimps my visiting with  my sister. Hope seems to be unable or unwilling to hold it together. The Dad is taking GB out after he is done with his calls. I am blessed with Hope's company for the day. May be I can successfully tap with her during her involuntary time with me.

1 comment:

abrianna said...

Sorry it's been so rough and that you can't enjoy your sister visit.

Is it bad for me to say that I am glad GB stood up for herself?

Snarky comment: maybe you should video these outbursts so the next time you take a long tip someone can be reminded why one family member needs respite?